This post contains affiliate links for which I may make a small commission to help keep the site running. You will not be charged extra for these items had you not clicked the links. Thank you for your help to keep the site running!
Whether you’re looking for the best Scotland Instagram captions to put under your photo during your trip or you’re just a really intense planner who wants to have all of the Scotland quotes for Instagram ready for your trip, this list is for you!
From funny Scotland instagram captions to serious ones, these are great ideas for adding that extra bit of depth to your photo.
And the beautiful places in Scotland are, let’s face it, everywhere you look!
Snap some selfies on the thriving streets of Edinburgh, or get up close and personal with some of Mother Nature’s best work in the Highlands of Scotland. Head to Inverness for some picturesque cloudy days, or stick to the gritty streets of Glasgow for some amazing street art.
One pro tip though: make sure you don’t see all of Scotland through a lens.
This is a vibrant and beautiful country that looks great in pictures, but use these instagram captions about Scotland to add to your experience, not take away from it.
For more Instagram captions, check out:
- British Instagram captions
- England Instagram captions
- Wales Instagram captions
- Northern Ireland Instagram captions
Hey! If you’re looking for ways to up your Insta game, check out these must-have hacks for taking pictures with your phone!
- Selfie ring light with tripod – this is our go-to when it comes to getting the most out of your snaps. It’s super portable, but can get you that great lighting that really makes a selfie pop. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- Fisheye lens for your phone – take beautiful close-up shots with this easy snap-on lens for your phone. So many people don’t realize you can add lenses to your phone, and it really makes big difference. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- Phone camera remote control – this is essential if you’re trying to get any snaps with you in them, as you can set up the phone and actually use this small remote control, hidden in your hand or behind your back to get stunning Insta photos to share with the world. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- HP Sprocket Instant Photo Printer – there’s something about a printed photo that we still love, whether you want to give it to someone or decorate with it. This printer is super small, easily portable, and one of the best ways to create real Instagram keepsakes. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
- Ultimate set of phone camera lenses – whether you want macro, micro, or fish-eye, this is a complete set of phone camera lenses that will take your Insta photos to the next level instantly. Click here to check prices on Amazon.
1. Live. Love. Scotland.
2. A bad day in Scotland is better than a good day anywhere else.
3. Off to Scotland, be back never.
4. Living my Scotland life.
5. Feeling the Scotland vibes.
6. Wherever I rove, the hills of the Highlands call me.
7. Forever at home in Scotland.
8. You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can’t take the Scottish out of the girl.
9. We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilization.
10. There are two seasons in Scotland: June and winter.
11. All I need is just a little trip around Scotland. That’s all.
12. In Scotland, when people congregate, they tend to argue and discuss and reason. In Orkney, they tell stories.
13. If you don’t like Scottish weather, just wait 30 minutes as it’s likely to change.
14. My theory is that all of Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.
15. Scotch eggs. Haggis. Scotland.
16. Wake up. Go to Scotland. Repeat.
17. Keep calm and go to Scotland.
18. I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Scotland!
19. In Scotland, there’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.
20. Edinburgh isn’t so much a city, but a way of life.
21. One of Scotland’s most important exports: stories.
22. Falling in love with Scotland all over again.
23. You’ll find me in Scotland.
24. I don’t want to go to Heaven, I want to go to Scotland.
25. High in the misty Highlands.
26. I am a Scot. I do not need your approval.
27. Scotland had oil, but it’s running out due to all that deep frying.
28. It’s an Outlander thing. You wouldn’t understand.
29. Don’t mess with Scottish people, they’re temperamental. Half temper, half mental.
30. It’s not a party until the Scots show up.
31. Scotland is calling, and I must go.
32. Property of Scotland.
33. Kilt: it’s what happened to the last person who called it a skirt.
34. Stuff that in your haggis and chew it!
35. I love a man in a kilt.
36. I’m not perfect, but I am Scottish and that’s kind of the same thing.
37. Welcome to Scotland.
38. Scottish. That means I’m awesome.
39. Keep calm and listen to pipes.
40. Scotland is a soggy sort of place.
41. Scots: making plaid sexy.
42. My heart belongs to Scotland.
43. Well put on a kilt and call me Scottish.
44. Hogmanay, you say?
45. If not for Scotland, there would be no Nessie.
46. Scotland, the land of oatcakes.
47. I’m a Scottish girl. Like a regular girl, but way cooler.
48. I had the right to remain silent, but being a Scot, I didn’t have the ability.
49. My favorite color is Scotland.